Twelve days to go... We are about to go out and meet Lincoln and Darby for dinner at the Brownstone, but I had to take a picture of Jennifer so I could show everyone how much Annabel has grown!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey- Just awaiting news of Annabel's arrival. I tried to e-mail you but saw that you have started maternity leave. Can't wait to see pics once she gets here!!!
Hey, You look great! Can't wait to see pics of Annabel when she makes her debut. Megan said y'all were coming down for Maureen's wedding, I am so glad we get to see y'all then! MH
5 comments:
Hey-
Just awaiting news of Annabel's arrival. I tried to e-mail you but saw that you have started maternity leave. Can't wait to see pics once she gets here!!!
love ya'll-
Kittrell
you look adorable!
Hey,
You look great! Can't wait to see pics of Annabel when she makes her debut. Megan said y'all were coming down for Maureen's wedding, I am so glad we get to see y'all then!
MH
Congrats...we can't wait to see the little one! Blessings to you!!!
Love, Jack & Tara
www.westcoastpritchetts.blogspot.com
Hi Jennifer!
Got the news about Annabel's arrival from Mary Helen yesterday and she sent me your blog, we have one on here as well..www.krinerdiner.blogspot.com
You look wonderful and the nursery is gorgeous! Being a mommy is great! See ya at Maureens wedding in April.
Melanie Murdock Kriner
Post a Comment