These photos were take by Gen Levy of Precious Things Photography. She is great to work with and is very talented. You can view her website at http://www.preciousthingsphotography.com. Annabel was 11 days old in these photos.
The pictures are beautiful of your little family! These times are so precious...and it only gets better. Hope to see y'all on Thursday, I have class so I am playing it by ear! Have a safe trip! Love, Mel
3 comments:
The pictures are beautiful of your little family! These times are so precious...and it only gets better. Hope to see y'all on Thursday, I have class so I am playing it by ear!
Have a safe trip!
Love,
Mel
Glad to see that your discs finally arrived and that you enjoyed the photos! Hope the family is doing well and you're enjoying the current weather. :)
.g.
I love it, you all look so beautiful!
Post a Comment