
Annabel loved watching her cousin play tennis! Maybe one day Ann Elizabeth will teach her how to play.
While on this trip Sara and I witnessed Annabel's first time to roll from her tummy to her back. It was like a sporting event too. Sara and I cheered her on and after she made the complete roll Sara and I "high fived" each other. We were so proud and excited. I loved that Sara and I were able to see that together. Sara is so sweet to Annabel, such a good cousin to have!




1 comment:
Oh guys she is SO beautiful! She is a little traveler isn't she??? We went to Atlanta last week and we thought about taking Kait to a Braves game but we knew she would not do too well as she is a rambunctious 2 year old, Annabell's age is PERFECT for doing outings like that!
Love,
Mel
Post a Comment