Hey Jennifer! Of course I remember you very well- we were in the same group! It is so good to "see" you! Your baby girl is a DOLL! I know you love kissing those cheeks! How do you like the windy city? We are in Birmingham- my parents are still in Mobile so I go home a good bit. So glad you are doing well- it will be great to keep in touch via blogland! Take Care!
ExerSaucers are the best, Brodie looks like he is pretty much gone. Ask any Daddy of a precious little girl...my husband was done for the minute Kait was born! I know y'all are loving every minute of it!
3 comments:
What a precious family! How is she doing with the rice cereal? My girls never took to it. We went straight to the baby food. Hope all is well.
Tara.
Hey Jennifer! Of course I remember you very well- we were in the same group! It is so good to "see" you! Your baby girl is a DOLL! I know you love kissing those cheeks! How do you like the windy city? We are in Birmingham- my parents are still in Mobile so I go home a good bit. So glad you are doing well- it will be great to keep in touch via blogland! Take Care!
ExerSaucers are the best, Brodie looks like he is pretty much gone. Ask any Daddy of a precious little girl...my husband was done for the minute Kait was born! I know y'all are loving every minute of it!
Post a Comment