So beautiful, she looks just like her sister! We know y'all are thrilled.Love,The Kriner Family
She's beautiful, just like her Mommy and sister :) I love her blond hair. Thinking about you! love, Amy
She is gorgeous, just like we knew she would be! I love that hair and just want to kiss those cute cheeks, y'all make a beautiful family.Love,The Strains
Look at that hair! She is PRECIOUS! You have such a beautiful family! Congratulations!
She looks gorgeousm and now you have a baby George, we cannot wait to meet her:)!!!!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So beautiful, she looks just like her sister! We know y'all are thrilled.
Love,
The Kriner Family
She's beautiful, just like her Mommy and sister :) I love her blond hair. Thinking about you! love, Amy
She is gorgeous, just like we knew she would be! I love that hair and just want to kiss those cute cheeks, y'all make a beautiful family.
Love,
The Strains
Look at that hair! She is PRECIOUS! You have such a beautiful family! Congratulations!
She looks gorgeousm and now you have a baby George, we cannot wait to meet her:)!!!!!!
Post a Comment