These photos are from Georgia's first ultrasound at about 17 weeks. Everything looked good and she was even about a week above where her growth should be. We do have to go back for a second ultrasound because the cord only has two vessels when there should be three. There could be a concern if she is not growing on pace with expectations. For now everything else seems just fine. Her heartbeat sounds good and my belly measures accurately as well.
The photo below is of my Maternal Grandmother, Georgia. Brodie and I liked the name Georgia and we like being able to use names from our families so we decided to use Georgia. Annabel's middle name, Windsor, is from Brodie's side of the family.

The photo below is of my Maternal Grandmother, Georgia. Brodie and I liked the name Georgia and we like being able to use names from our families so we decided to use Georgia. Annabel's middle name, Windsor, is from Brodie's side of the family.




1 comment:
Too cute, love the video of Annabel first thing in the morning! I love Georgia's name and we can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment