I am currently reading "Bitter is the New Black" by Jen Lancaster. It is pretty darn funny! About a month ago I hosted the monthly Pi Phi meeting at our home and Jen was the guest speaker. She was a Pi Phi at Indiana-Purdue at Fort Wayne. I honestly had not heard of her. I have kind of been wrapped up in being pregnant, diapers and baby books I guess. I thought it was so cool to have a New York Times Best Selling author come for the meeting. She was really fun and down to earth. It was pretty cool to hear her story of becoming an author. I think total now she has three or four books out and two on the way. I love the covers of her books. I plan to read them all.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment