Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bumps and Baths




Annabel seems to fall frequently. I welcome anyone's advice on how to prevent this from happening while she is trying to learn how to perfect walking. Her current bruise looks awful and I feel terrible but I had to post the picture. Also we can do really cool things with all of her hair. She is getting a pretty thick 'do. And look at those big girl teeth.

3 comments:

Viula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Viula said...

(sorry, i had a major typo that i just couldn't leave out there for all the internet to see)

i have no words of wisdom since my boy is the world's clumsiest daredevil. in 2 years he's had 5 black eyes... sigh. but, i do think it's normal and she will get past it.

i do want to say i can't believe how much she looks like Brodie in these pictures!

hope pregnancy is going well and you're all surviving the winter.

viula

The Triska Family said...

Oh, poor Annabel, at least she looks like a tough cookie right???? Just like her mommy!