Sunday, February 08, 2009

Walking Fool and a Growing Bean

Here are photos of Annabel at 11 months and 2 weeks. She is walking around alot. She falls/trips frequently but she pretty much has this walking thing down pat. Friday we had an ultrasound and Georgia is looking good, weighing around 3lb 10oz according to measurements. They feel she is growing just fine so no worries at this point about the 2 vessel cord. Her head is up so I am not too happy about that but they said she has plenty of room and fluid and time to move around so hopefully she will get her head down. Everyday I fall more and more in love with Annabel. She is just so awesome! Even when she is fussy and I have no idea what she wants she is still just so darn cute. A while back she learned how to blow kisses, very cute! Sometimes she will just talk/babble about who knows what but in general she does not have too many words. Mostly mama and dada. I am so thankful and blessed and cannot wait to meet our next little girl.

No comments: